You've probably heard of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), though if you haven't worked for a huge company, you probably haven't seen it in action. It's nowhere near as common as PDM (Product Data Management). Perhaps you're an expert in PLM but you are still trying to improve some key processes more flexibly and cost effectively. Or maybe you suspect PLM could be good for your business but have always believed it's too big, too complicated, and too expensive. Or maybe you just want to learn more. Whatever your situation, attending one of our PLM ‘Open Doors' events will be time well spent.
Why? Because Autodesk has a history of doing things differently and we're doing the same for PLM. Analysts have described our approach as “disruptive” and we think that's great! We really appreciate comments like that - a lot. We‘d like to give you a new option for PLM. And we'd like to offer you a new solution - Autodesk® PLM360.
We also want to give you a different way to find out more. We're calling these events ‘open doors' because we want them to be informal events, where you can learn what you want to learn, without a hard sell. The events will be coming to a location near to you and will be short and snappy to make efficient use of your time. You'll get chance to meet with other customers as well as with PLM experts from Autodesk. At our events in Dortmund, Oxford and Gothenburg, you'll also hear from CIMData, industry experts in PLM who will be on hand to provide you with some independent insights, opinions and advice for anyone who is considering PLM.
- Introduction & Welcome
- What is PLM? What are the business benefits? What are the challenges in achieving good results
- Autodesk & CIMData
- Autodesk® PLM 360
- A solution for better, more affordable PLM with a quicker return on investment
- Overview Demonstration of
- see how PLM 360 can drive information and process integration across your operations and provide management visibility and control
- Implementing PLM and Customer Case Studies
- Q&A and Wrap up
- Tea & Coffee available
- 30 min 1:1 meeting slots available with Autodesk Experts and CIMData*
Event Date & Locations:
- Thursday 1st November - Oxford, UK
- Wednesday 7th November - Gothengurg, Sweden
- Wednesday 21st November - Aarhaus, Denmark
- Tuesday 27th Novemeber - Manchester, UK
- 08:00 - 11:00 - Morning session (incl. breakfast)
- 11:00 - 13:00 - Morning 1:1 discussion slots
- 13:00 - 16:00 - Afternoon session (incl. lunch)
- 16:00 - 18:00 - Afternoon 1:1 discussion slots
- Free of Charge
Who should attend:
- VP/Director Engineering
- VP/Director Quality
- VP/Director R&D
- VP/Director Operations
- Product/Project Management Leaders
We look forward to meeting you at one of the events.