As you would expect, Autodesk PLM 360 is going to be well represented at the upcoming Autodesk University being held in Las Vegas from 3 - 5 December so wanted to give you a heads up on the specific PLM 360 classes. There will be classes for users, administrators, partners and developers delivered by Autodesk Product Managers, Consultants and Subject Matter Experts as well as some classes being delivered by PLM Specialised Partners and end-users themselves.
If you are an existing user or new user of PLM 360 there will be plenty at AU2013 to help you get more from the cloud based PLM solution. Heres a lost of some of the classes on offer.....
- PL2759 PLM 360 Connect, Integration to PLM 360
- MA3044 Customer Experience - Autodesk PLM360 used for R&D Data Item Management
- PL1895-L PLM360: Making workflow work for you
- PL2646-P PLM 360 - The Bits and Pieces!
- MA2784 Managing Engineering Configuration in the Cloud with PLM 360
- PL1707 Behind the Music: The Real Story Behind Deploying Autodesk PLM 360
- PL3031-P Workspace Features in Autodesk PLM 360 Standard Solutions
- MA2331 Design and Manufacturing in The Cloud: PLM360, NetSuite and Beyond
- PL2569 BOM Management with PLM 360 - Introduction
- PL2572 BOM Management with PLM 360 - Advanced Topics
- PL2478 Project Management 101 with Autodesk PLM 360
- PL2758-P PLM 360 Automation Solutions with Scripting
If you've never been to Autodesk University before, its the largest gathering of Autodesk users all under one roof sharing tips, tricks, best practices, experiences etc to learn how you can get more out of the technology you have at hand. Its an amazing experience and one which you will come away from really glad that you attended.
If you want to know more about Autodesk University, you can read all about it on the AU mini-site:
If you want to attend but not sure you can convince your boss to send you to Las Vegas, the AU team have put together some information which will help you justify attending the event:
And if you want to read some more from me about AU you might be interested in this blog post from a few weeks ago....
Hope to see you at AU in the PLM 360 classes :-)