How exciting is this? Autodesk's first ever, dedicated PLM user conference!
It's a free event that will bring together Autodesk PLM 360 customers, users, experts as well as industry executives and analysts under one roof to share best practices, network and gain insights into strategies for solving modern manufacturing challenges. There will be opportunities to....
- Learn best practices for improving your product development processes
- Build valuable connections with peers
- Talk to industry thought leaders to gain insight into future trends
- Get advice from PLM experts including the PLM 360 product development team, service and support team
- See a sneak preview of ground breaking new cloud technology coming soon to PLM 360
As well as the Autodesk speakers on the agenda, there will be special guest speakers including...
- Kevin Prendeville, Accenture
- Stan Przybylinski, CIMdata
- Kenneth Brant, Gartner
- George Gallegos, Jitterbit
- Allan Behrens, Taxal
- Jim Brown, Tech-Clarity
- Plus others
And there will also be customer breakout sessions where current users of Autodesk PLM 360 will share there experiences of implementing and using cloud based Product Lifecycle Management within their day to day business. Speakers include...
- Matt Wegmann, Electrical Components International (USA)
- David Keeley, TSM Controls (Ireland)
- Andy Matthews, Houlder Ltd (UK)
- Jonas Andersson, Luda Elektronik AB (Sweden)
- Plus others
It's a 2 day event on September 16 & 17 which will be hosted at the District Hall in Bostons new "Innovation District" and promises to be an event you won't want to miss. If you're an existing user of PLM 360 or if you are new to PLM 360, Accelerate 2014 is an event aimed at Executives and Managers interested in how PLM 360 can help improve your current product development processes.
Autodesk PLM 360 is the next generation cloud based alternative for Product Lifecycle Management, focused on helping manufacturers get to market faster, reduce costs and improve quality (amongst other things) through streamlined processes and improved collaboration for....
- Bill of Materials Management
- Change Management
- New Product Introduction
- Supplier Collaboration
- Product Costing
- Quality Management
If you've sat there thinking "we have issues with those" - then this event might just be for you!
If you would like to read more information about the Accelerate 2014 event, please follow the link below...
And if you're interested in learning more about Autodesk PLM 360, please follow this link...
Hope to see you in Boston!